- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I will take anything that I don't currently have, if you take this card off my hands:
Jay parkI don’t even know who it is but sure, do you want Verivery Minchan?
Oh I see why he doesn’t want him themJay park![]()
lol. When I said a card I don't have I didn't even mean a card I want... just any card. A card with someone's hand turkey would be acceptable.. lolI don’t even know who it is but sure, do you want Verivery Minchan?
I mean I don’t want Minchan so if you do that would be perfectlol. When I said a card I don't have I didn't even mean a card I want... just any card. A card with someone's hand turkey would be acceptable.. lol
I mean.. you are part of the cards team. Can't you choose what cards the generator will give youI mean I don’t want Minchan so if you do that would be perfect![]()
Well we can always cheat it but that’s why we don’t do our own requests, we ask other cards members to do them for us. Not that I don’t trust the staff team, it’s more so for the sake of others to not be able to say “they’re cheating”.I mean.. you are part of the cards team. Can't you choose what cards the generator will give you![]()
That'd be great. You're like me if I ever got a BP card. lmaoI mean I don’t want Minchan so if you do that would be perfect![]()
Okay, I’ll set it upThat'd be great. You're like me if I ever got a BP card. lmao
I've yeeted 2 of my own recently + 1 more is in the Hunger Games Roulette thing.