- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I'm a big History buff and the Dynastic period of Chinese history is my all time favorite.
I was looking for quizzes to test my skill and I found this short one. I only missed one question and it was the true or false question lol. So I got a 90%. So disappointed.
What score can you get?
www.ducksters.com
I was looking for quizzes to test my skill and I found this short one. I only missed one question and it was the true or false question lol. So I got a 90%. So disappointed.
What score can you get?
Quiz: Ancient China - Overview
Kids take a quiz or webquest on the Ancient China - Overview. Practice problems online test and questions for students.
www.ducksters.com