Take this Ancient China quiz! (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm a big History buff and the Dynastic period of Chinese history is my all time favorite.

I was looking for quizzes to test my skill and I found this short one. I only missed one question and it was the true or false question lol. So I got a 90%. So disappointed.

What score can you get?

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
60%

I got 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 and 10 right, so not bad. I was shaky on the farmer one lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
20 i never like history ahhhh but some how i end up with above avage in map test
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm a big History buff and the Dynastic period of Chinese history is my all time favorite.

I was looking for quizzes to test my skill and I found this short one. I only missed one question and it was the true or false question lol. So I got a 90%. So disappointed.

What score can you get?

not TF btw :)
1589326331541.png


did have to guess on 2 and i think one of those questions was awful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,725
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Damnit. Why do you always have to be better than me at everything lol?
dude i just got lucky actually had no idea on the last dynasty. just knew it wasn't some of them.

And the length of the Chinese empire one heck you could make a case for several of those numbers depending on how ya defined empire.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
dude i just got lucky actually had no idea on the last dynasty. just knew it wasn't some of them.

And the length of the Chinese empire one heck you could make a case for several of those numbers depending on how ya defined empire.
Yes! That question confused me too. They should have phrased it as "How long did pre Republic China last"?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I bombed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread