1. Baekyeon
2. Sulli leaving f(x)
3. Kaistal
The hate these ladies got from meninists, truly appalling
2. Sulli leaving f(x)
3. Kaistal
The hate these ladies got from meninists, truly appalling
I use to have that same DP on AKP for almost all of 20131. Baekyeon
2. Sulli leaving f(x)
3. Kaistal
The hate these ladies got from meninists, truly appalling
![]()
its mostly....women who....why are you saying meninists????1. Baekyeon
2. Sulli leaving f(x)
3. Kaistal
The hate these ladies got from meninists, truly appalling
![]()
I use to have that same DP on AKP for almost all of 2013![]()
its mostly....women who....why are you saying meninists????
I can't tell if you're a troll or not.Iconic
meninists can be woman too?
Okay Misogynists... happy now?
![]()
I can't tell if you're a troll or not.
I was fooled with that "Flower Road". This road has been nothing, but cactuses.Just BIGBANG you know. Giving VIPs a rollercoaster ride of emotions for years now![]()
This is not what we were promisedI was fooled with that "Flower Road". This road has been nothing, but cactuses.
I want my imaginery money backThis is not what we were promised![]()
They should pay us back with some of the money saved by evading taxesI want my imaginery money back![]()
she did yea but not for long. jess's team can't market for shit man i don't understand :( they could at least start using her freaking youtube channel once in a while.
that ksoo rumour is still giving me anxiety i don't trust sm at all