- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
But the author of the video makes really good points.Songs sound the same
its about " they always use the same formula " and blames all on YGE/Teddy.. etcSongs sound the same
Or something else?
I have it on queue already, I almost watched all her videos last night.I love mera, her channels are super insightful, I recommend the one about Cube almost destroying CLC.
I see you people are thirsty, lol!Oh, I thought from the title YG & Teddy got into some huge scandal
Anyways the video literally just talks about what everyone else says
But the author of the video makes really good points.
So I finally got around to watching it. She makes some really good points about their song structure and I've noticed the same in other works from 2ne1, BB, Sunmi, Somi etc.its about " they always use the same formula " and blames all on YGE/Teddy.. etc
Mera usually doesnt shade the members, she even defend much more
Oh, I thought from the title YG & Teddy got into some huge scandal
Anyways the video literally just talks about what everyone else says
It took them 7 years to catch Kush in the actI see you people are thirsty, lol!
We might as well wait a little more for another one, with YGE you never know...
![]()
For me what happens with Teddy is that he's on his comfort zone already and YHS didn't want to take any risks by the time BP debuted.So I finally got around to watching it. She makes some really good points about their song structure and I've noticed the same in other works from 2ne1, BB, Sunmi, Somi etc.
Teddy is the definition of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and unfortunately it works for him. Compare him to his other counterparts like Shinsadong Tiger and Brave Brothers, Teddy hasn't had anywhere near as many misses. It's not common for producers to have longevity like that.
She hammers it home really well and this 1000x times better than the normal "What's Wrong With Blackpink" videos. Blackpink's songs do follow an incredibly common pattern and this idea that "it takes Teddy time to make quality hits" is Grade A bullshit, just like the notion that other YG artists get more comebacks because they self-compose. Either Teddy needs to work harder to make music actually worth waiting for, get someone else to do it or just let the girls do it themselves. There are plenty of other artists following that typical song patter that could eat Blackpink's discography in a year
Because Teddy has this nice guy image, which I don't doubt he is, nobody wants to call him out. There's more than one person in charge at YG, that gets forgotten in everyone's mutually shared hatred of Yang Hyun Suk