- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,129
- Reactions Received
- 46,797
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,869
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That is, if you can remember. lol
My favorite would have to be my eleventh grade health teacher, Mrs. Crutcher. She cared about me a lot, especially when it came to being bullied for my boy band obsession. She actually stopped class mid-lesson one day just to give them a verbal what-for. I still got bullied after that, but much less so than before her lecture.
My least favorite was definitely Mr. Parrish, who taught eighth grade English. He was just plain mean, and instead of explaining our schoolwork to us, he was always like "This is self-explanatory". and stuff Plus, one time when we were learning about alliteration, we got to make an A-Z alliteration book of whatever theme we wanted. I picked musicians, of course... but anyway, when it came time to get them back after grading, Mr. Parrish refused to give mine back - all because I didn't put my name on it. I mean, who even does that???
My favorite would have to be my eleventh grade health teacher, Mrs. Crutcher. She cared about me a lot, especially when it came to being bullied for my boy band obsession. She actually stopped class mid-lesson one day just to give them a verbal what-for. I still got bullied after that, but much less so than before her lecture.
My least favorite was definitely Mr. Parrish, who taught eighth grade English. He was just plain mean, and instead of explaining our schoolwork to us, he was always like "This is self-explanatory". and stuff Plus, one time when we were learning about alliteration, we got to make an A-Z alliteration book of whatever theme we wanted. I picked musicians, of course... but anyway, when it came time to get them back after grading, Mr. Parrish refused to give mine back - all because I didn't put my name on it. I mean, who even does that???