Tell me something interesting about a group or idol and I'll do the same in return (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
As you wish....


I love you
Woozi loves you back...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
As you wish....


I love you
Woozi loves you back...
I love you too and I am sorry

Suga has no idea who you are
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Joy's friends used to call her withered grass after she debuted with green hair :nekosweat:
Chanyeol's nickname used to be 3 minutes 1 second, because in the Growl MV that was the only time in the MV you could properly see him and his face.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Chanyeol's nickname used to be 3 minutes 1 second, because in the Growl MV that was the only time in the MV you could properly see him and his face.
I knew that one though. I stan EXO too. :wimwim:

But thank you anyway :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I knew that one though. I stan EXO too. :wimwim:

But thank you anyway :sanapray:
I have to give you a better one in that case! :sanapray:

Seungkwan is known as Bookebox, bcs of his amazing recall of songs, their lyrics and their choreos.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have to give you a better one in that case! :sanapray:

Seungkwan is known as Bookebox, bcs of his amazing recall of songs, their lyrics and their choreos.
I knew that one too. I stan Seventeen as well. :jisoosmh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I knew that one too. I stan Seventeen as well. :jisoosmh:
I'm getting angry now! (at myself)

WayV's Hendery is known as donkey, because Ten said so!
Xiaojun is nickname'd Mushu (the dragon from Mulan) again, bcs Ten said so!

And if you know these I am gonna have to dig out the deepest scraps of info I have in my brain!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm getting angry now! (at myself)

WayV's Hendery is known as donkey, because Ten said so!
Xiaojun is nickname'd Mushu (the dragon from Mulan) again, bcs Ten said so!
I stan NCT too but I didn't know about that. You did it maru :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Loona’s predebut solo project was criticized by YG
Knew that already!

The reason SVT is self-producing is because Pledis kept pushing back their debut and they were hoping that would help them actually reach the point of debut.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Knew that already!

The reason SVT is self-producing is because Pledis kept pushing back their debut and they were hoping that would help them actually reach the point of debut.
Wow, really? I knew Pledis was a bad company but not that bad.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Kinda happy bcs you don't know this
Kinda sad, bcs this is common Weishenie knowledge....

:umjicry::umjicry::umjicry:
I'm still getting into NCT :sadcat:
I only became a full fledged stan after Boom Boom came out so I have lots to discover :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wow, rally? I knew Pledis was a bad company but not that bad.
SVT's debut got pushed back for literally YEARS! Some of the trainees who were in the initial lineup even left the company due to it and new trainees were introduced.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm still getting into NCT :sadcat:
I only became a full fledged stan after Boom Boom came out so I have lots to discover :sanapray:
Kinda tempted now to force you to watch some of WayV content, bcs those babies are the most crackhead out of all crackheaded groups!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Kinda tempted now to force you to watch some of WayV content, bcs those babies are the most crackhead out of all crackheaded groups!
I would love it if you sent me some! I'm only really really familiar with NCT Dream atm. :sanapray:
I won't be able to watch it now unfortunately but I'll watch it as soon as I can <3
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would love it if you sent me some! I'm only really really familiar with NCT Dream atm. :sanapray:
I won't be able to watch it now unfortunately but I'll watch it as soon as I can <3
If you want we can watch some of it together some day! :sanapray: :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread