Tell me something you truly appreciate :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
They say we should appreciate the little joys in life, so what are some of yours? :sanapray:

Mine:

- the night sky... the stars and the Moon
- nature and animals
- people who are sincerely good and kind despite everything
- real friends
- naps and clean sheets
- all kinds of art
- everything that I CAN do
- candles and cozy Christmas lights
- dreamcatchers
- vacations and traveling

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
1. Sunny days
2. Summer nights
3. Music
4. Chocolate
5. Good friends
6. Small gestures that show that someone cares about me
7. Sincerity
8. Respect
9. Open mind people

there are more, but idk right now
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
- the moon
- the sun
- the people around me
- my stepdad ( he really does everything for me and my brother)
- good music
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
1. I appreciate my surroundings. I love watching how nature changes every season. I also appreciate the night sky and the billions of stars out there.
2. I appreciate being born in a place where I get access to all the essential needs that so many other people don't.
3. I also really value friendship. I moved around a lot when I was younger so I made many wonderful friendships but I had to leave them when I moved. I might have been the girl who was in their class for a year or two, but to me they are all special people I treasure because they created my childhood and made it a wonderful experience so I didn't feel lonely.
 
Last edited:

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • my family ♡
  • friendships ♡
  • music ♡
  • romantic comedies ♡
  • ice cream and chocolate ♡
  • little sweet things your friends do for you ♡
  • cute animal videos and nature ♡
  • Shawn Mendes ♡
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Looking out the window of a train while listening music
2. Fangirling about something together with a close friend without worrying that you look stupid
3. Good food
4. My town (it's not too big or too small, you can easily take a bus or get groceries and it's not crowded)
5. My cats Yato and Veena
6. Getting into sweatpants after a long day of school/work
7. Hot tea
8. Hanging out with my friends in our backyard with just beer and snacks
9. Spring
10. Having lots of socks. I love socks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
- Outer space and all that cool ass physics
- rain and thunderstorms
- lets not forget the smell of rain mmm
- that relaxed feeling of pulling an all nighter and sleeping at day break when you have no plans the next day
- people being genuinely kind and thoughtful even if you only met them 5 minutes ago
- flowers are the fucking shit man
- cute animals
- also not so cute animals, sharks are bae
- my friends <3
- kodoku, for always making us think of the positives in our lives <3
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
- my family and friends
- being able to afford nice things
- travelling
- music
- delicious foods
- smartphone
- music
- transportation
- streaming service
- books
- Anime
- Internet
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Loki
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
-Not bringing kids to bookstores.

Honestly, I use to think it was unreasonable for people to complain about people who bring their kids to restaurants or public places, but my day today proved to provide some extreme cognitive dissonance. Some guy had his kids sprawled across the floor in the middle of a section of the store. It was impossible to get to the other side and I found this completely ridiculous. Books were on the floor and the kids were pounding on them. It was a mess.

-People answering a question and not spiraling into something completely different.
-Alone Time
-People who are moderate in terms of politics
-People thanking you for buying them a gift
-Soda after a long period of abstinence.
-Periods of Quietness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
- My favs (in anything, kpop, movies, series, fandom in general it would take very long to name them)
- My ships
- Animals
- Silence
- Good books
- Comedy Series (and movies)
- Good food (specially sushi, ice cream, donuts, yakisoba, etc etc ~)
- Having a nice day
- Sleeping well
- Sincerity
- Good music
- Mythological creatures
- Funny and cute animal videos
- Shopping
- The color pink
- Doing well in any game (idk it's just something rare to happen)
- Ghost stories
- Being useful
- People who respect other people's boundaries

~ there's more stuff tho :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread