Tell me that you’re a big fan of __ without telling me you’re a big fan of them (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I once got up at quarter to one in the morning to watch BTS on MTV Unpulgged
(Which I could have easily watched on YT the day after)

I also had the worst sleep in my life bc I just wanted to watch the premiere of Butter :wimwim:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I flew to Korea and spent 2 weeks there for Red Room , Red Mare, and Eye on Me.
Some of the best money i have spent.
I used to play with my sleep just to watch SNSD on the music programs. ( 2am.)
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Never ever thought about buying merch for anyone before. But the spine of their albums are forming their logo when you put them all together. Like a book series. So now I have them.

Also have woken up early to watch them on Dream Concert, and to watch a few special lives.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Broke down crying in front my teacher the morning after I went to their concert. Continued sniffling the whole day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread