Appreciation Tell me what makes your bias your bias (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
dior outfit Hobi :sj_weary:





also I would like to add that RM is the leader, but Hobi keeps the group steady
we can stan Hobi, but bts stans him more! I love how all of the members adore him!



35:38
(they talked about how they changed with the years)
HE IS SO embarrassed I LOVE HIM
they really love him so much <3



I loved this! he was so nice with traniees :(( also gave them good advices for the future





and he is so serious when it comes to work! I really admire his passion and determination


sometimes I really feel bad for him, cuz non fans only can see when he is playing around in interviews and cant really see these other sides of him
give him more love people, he deserves it :pepeheart::pepeheart:

some funny pics:





look at him :((

YES HE'S SO PRECIOUS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread