18+ Ten has that one look.... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ten has that one look.
Icy cold.
That just fucking OOOZES Bitch you FUCKED UP vibes.
The look that confirms this bitch is a powerbottom.
The look I aspire to have directed at me at one point in my life, even though I know I'm a girlie and I'm like 99% sure he is gay.
THAT FUCKING LOOK.

That fucking look that just very calmly and damn near quietly says You are going to regret this.
Like... That look is SCARY and sexy and all kinds of amazing.

That look makes me want to lay down in a bed and just scream TAKE ME TEN TAKE ME!!

Yeah... here's the look btw

 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I was in another Ten thread and I saw a 18+ Ten thread so I clicked!

I meant to type fucking not thinking lol I'm typing in a weird position because my dog is on my lap!
Fucking really fits 18+ thread more than thinking :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread