- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Honestly out of all the idols I know...
Ten is the biggest god damn brat
Out of all the idols I know, he is the one who KNOWS what he is doing the best.
It's like he is looking to make ppl mad! He is looking or smbdy to take him to hand and make him STOP!
There is very little I would like more in this world than to take him over my knee!
Also his god damn tiddie tattoo????? ILLEGAL! TOO DAMN SEXY!!
It just frames his nipple so perfectly and I'm fucking sure he KNOWS that!
It's like an invitation, to nipple on his nips. just.....
just....
@Ahsoka this for you
Ten is the biggest god damn brat
Out of all the idols I know, he is the one who KNOWS what he is doing the best.
It's like he is looking to make ppl mad! He is looking or smbdy to take him to hand and make him STOP!
There is very little I would like more in this world than to take him over my knee!
Also his god damn tiddie tattoo????? ILLEGAL! TOO DAMN SEXY!!
It just frames his nipple so perfectly and I'm fucking sure he KNOWS that!
It's like an invitation, to nipple on his nips. just.....
just....
@Ahsoka this for you