- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
but but I want to : (stop changing your username!!!
Jisoo would not approve
I will keep my name once you get an avatarbut but I want to : (
*tsk tsk tsk*but but I want to : (
NEVER!!! or rather Naver???I will keep my name once you get an avatar
Damn the truth is out there.*tsk tsk tsk*
NEVER!!! or rather Naver???
(timestamped at 1.36)
the truth?Damn the truth is out there.
no tsk just high fives!
a few good menthe truth?
you want the truth?
you can't handle the truth...no truth handler you...I deride your truth handling abilities
simpsons actually lola few good men
a copy is a copysimpsons actually lol
(yes the original quote was from a few good men but the last few parts were simpsons)
imitation is the greatest form of flattery!!!a copy is a copy
I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled tooimitation is the greatest form of flattery!!!
me personally? nothingI don't give a damn what you think you're entitled too
It is but I still think the original is better.me personally? nothing
my comment wasn't really about me my friend lol
more so that the simpsons using that line/phrase is them paying homage to a few good men!!!
no disagreement there my friend one of the most iconic lines in movie historyIt is but I still think the original is better.
and you're entitled to eat lunch since it is 1:48pm there
I didn't know you guys were behind nswno disagreement there my friend one of the most iconic lines in movie history
(I'm from the west remember lol it's only 10.48)
-3 hours my friendI didn't know you guys were behind nsw
haha you guys are in the past of pasts-3 hours my friend
how does the future look my friend? bleak? lolhaha you guys are in the past of pasts
weak as piss :Dhow does the future look my friend? bleak? lol