Thank u,Blessed (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I supported u as moderator there and I'll also support you as moderator here. You were MVP and u are still one to me!
I support most mods, if not even all

I know how it's difficult to always do the right decision

Not talking about kpopsource, but past forums i participated
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@LeeriaYa I'm glad to see you here as a mod. This role suits you perfectly. :sanapray:
:pandalove:I’m glad to see you’re here. It’s very rare i saw you post. I hope to make you proud as mod here
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
:pandalove:TT. Thank you Soogi. I’m glad you’re here to bless with your kindness too. Make sure to eat and rest and don’t bé too hard on yourself with studies
hehe;; ive been lazy for too long so i gotta step on the gas, only have myself to blame :yolk: but if leeria says i gotta then i will~ :pandalove:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hehe;; ive been lazy for too long so i gotta step on the gas, only have myself to blame :yolk: but if leeria says i gotta then i will~ :pandalove:
:pandalove: I believe in you. Your art was great. Just don’t push hard
 
Last edited:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandalove:I’m glad to see you’re here. It’s very rare i saw you post. I hope to make you proud as mod here


Yeah, new beginnings are exciting and a good occasion to change things. So I’m trying to be less shy and participate more. Oh and I know you’ll do an amazing job :pepeaww:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread