The 1st and Last Senpai weekend AMA [CLOSED NOW] (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hi guys!
Planning on doing this anon from tonight (Friday) until Sunday. If it even makes it past the first page that is. Why am I doing this? I'll let y'all know on Monday, I have something planned I assure you.

I've never done a solo anon/AMA so plz don't let me flop.

No topic is taboo- ask me anything, you can tell me whatever you want to even if it isn't a question, Kpop, music, life, 18+, personal stuff, anything goes.

Looking forward to some responses, thanks :pepeheart:

Click here or on Arin to go to the form :sanapray:

​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
O hey I got my first question lol. Thanks kind soul đź‘€


if you could bring back one disbanded group, which one would you choose?

Probably Sistar or f(x). Wait is f(x) officially disbanded? Well in any case one of these two. Sistar is one of those groups that are always 100% with me when it comes to their titles, and I was always kinda upset they decided to mutually disband when they were still on top. Could've gone on longer imo.
f(x) is the group I've listened to the most this year, so I'd take them too. Amazing discography :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
let me spam this anon with some random k-pop questions because i'm really bored right now. if you could only listen to one girl group song and one boy group song for the rest of your life, which songs would you choose?

Ayy that was a small spam but I'm grateful for anything :haylul: Plz be bored tomorrow too :sakUwu:

Well boy group song is easier, it could only be one.



I love how this song is just relentless from the first second, it's got this continuous sense of buildup throughout the entire runtime. Never lets you breathe the entire time, pure adrenaline rush. One verse ends, another begins. The melody, the voices, the images it conjures in my head of a post apocalyptic cyberpunk city like in the anime Akira :sj_weary:

Girl group is kinda tougher lol. My fav GG song of all time is Rough by GFriend, but due to it being so melancholic, Idk if I could spam it for the rest of my life. This answer will probably keep changing everytime I answer, but 1 song I never skip is:



I still rank a handful of GG titles over this but this is something I can listen to again and again.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
did you hear about AOA's stuff?

Yeah I wish I could go back to yesterday when all this stuff wasn't public knowledge and I could still stan my bias Jimin :umjicry:
It sucks, I'm on one hand relieved Mina is finally able to get all of this years of pent up trauma and frustration out, but on a selfish level, I'm really sad the group I loved so much, and my bias is basically over.
I spent some time denying to myself as well, I still don't know how much Jimin went out of her way to make things miserable for Mina, how much of it was just careless rudeness or dislike for someone, but either way the fact remains that her actions affected Mina greatly and it's only gotten worse. And her IG story saying "Fiction" was extremely insensitive.

By now I've accepted that there must be atleast a significant portion of truth in Mina's claims. But that brings up a lot of other doubts and grey areas. How much bad treatment/bullying was there? How about the other members? Why? Too many unanswered questions and tbh Idk if I wanna know the answers.

I hope she can apologize and they both can move past it, but I only see things getting uglier. Most importantly, I hope Mina has a strong support system around her and doesn't have to face this alone.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What do you have planned on Monday? :suspepe:

Something I've had in my mind for a while :susPepe:
Don't worry, not long to go now :lisalaugh:
Hopefully this thread is still alive by then lmao.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Notice me Senpai

Is this Lex with the flex? :jenniesmug:
You're always on Senpai's radar don't worry.

If it's not @lexus you're probably on my radar too :lisalaugh:
I notice everyone on the forum tbh, even if you don't know it yet :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who are the hottest male and female idols?

As a visual stan, this is the kind of question I love :sj_weary:
Lemme stick to newer gens only.

Male:
Taeyong is my male bias from the 3rd gen and I think he's really hot. Actual anime guy. More importantly, really versatile. You could style him as a flower boy or an edgy manga villain and he'd look perfect either way.
Underrated: Hwiyoung from SF9 with his long hair looks really good imo.



Female:
My female ult is Sana, but that's due to a combination of her looks and personality. Purely in terms of hotness, I think my pick would be either Nancy (Momoland) or Mijoo (Lovelyz). Nancy has that shy sexiness while Mijoo totally owns her sexuality it's great to see :sj_weary:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
are there any current trends in k-pop that you wish would disappear and never return?

I think mine will be an obvious pick lol.

The lack of actual choruses in Kpop :pandamad:
Look I know everyone loves a good beat drop okay, but it's super overdone, lazy, repetitive and underwhelming now. One song blends into the other, soon you don't remember any song after enough time passes. It might seem kinda catchy on first listen, although even that's not true anymore, but the replay value/staying power of a song diminishes greatly.

It might be fun to bop your head along to a beat drop, but it's always more fun to sing along to a chorus. It's supposed to be the high point of the song, the part the whole verses should be building towards, and then when you don't get it, it's like a case of blue balls :wimwim: You need that release, you need that chorus, bring them back :pandacop:

Esp you Teddy Park :chickill:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Notice me Senpai

Is this Lex with the flex? :jenniesmug:
You're always on Senpai's radar don't worry.

If it's not @lexus you're probably on my radar too :lisalaugh:
I notice everyone on the forum tbh, even if you don't know it yet :susPepe:
Damn you caught me :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who's ur fave KS user?

Everyone who sends in an anon :sakUwu::jenniesmug:

Ok, tbh these kinda questions are usually meant for tagging lots of people but I'll keep the list small lol.

1. Sixnine bros: @Baechu @Tir @Darth_Lixo @perhapz @Walnutt technically they count as 1 pick.
2. @vogue we don't talk as much as we used to, but I know we've got each other's backs when needed.
3. @Bookworm one of my newest friends but I think I get along the best with her and we really connect well. One of the easiest friendships tbh, we're very similar in a lot of ways.
4. @Darth_berries my mature friend :lisalaugh: As a fellow weeb and YG stan, we can talk about lot of stuff too, plus we fight and have fun many times so that's nice.
5. My lovely dongsaeng @Skinnny and my daughter @kuro
6. My favorite @dooh chan :nekolove:

Small list :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the spam is still going on i was just running out of ideas but now i'm back. are there any k-pop songs (doesn't have to be recent) where you liked the teaser but ended up being disappointed with the whole song?

Ayy keep that spam coming :sj_weary:
Tbh your Kpop questions are really good lol feels like an actual interview and make me think :nakypog:

Ok tbh, earlier I didn't pay much attention to teasers, I'd just get into the MV when it released. Only in the last 2-3 years I've started looking at image teasers, MV teasers, the whole shebang.



This made me expect something a lot better than what I got tbh lol. I didn't realize that this was the entire hook and that was all Teddy oppa had planned :wimwim:



This made me expect the entire song to be in that traditional vibe, instead it was only the bridge aka the only part of Idol I like. Thankfully, Oneus gave me an entire song with this vibe that I really love lol, stream:



Or if you like old school:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
did you hear about AOA's stuff?

Yeah I wish I could go back to yesterday when all this stuff wasn't public knowledge and I could still stan my bias Jimin :umjicry:
It sucks, I'm on one hand relieved Mina is finally able to get all of this years of pent up trauma and frustration out, but on a selfish level, I'm really sad the group I loved so much, and my bias is basically over.
I spent some time denying to myself as well, I still don't know how much Jimin went out of her way to make things miserable for Mina, how much of it was just careless rudeness or dislike for someone, but either way the fact remains that her actions affected Mina greatly and it's only gotten worse. And her IG story saying "Fiction" was extremely insensitive.

By now I've accepted that there must be atleast a significant portion of truth in Mina's claims. But that brings up a lot of other doubts and grey areas. How much bad treatment/bullying was there? How about the other members? Why? Too many unanswered questions and tbh Idk if I wanna know the answers.

I hope she can apologize and they both can move past it, but I only see things getting uglier. Most importantly, I hope Mina has a strong support system around her and doesn't have to face this alone.
Celebs are only human, but why it always has to be sth huge that disappoints us.. :lazypotato:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
how have you been? :)

Ayy that's deep :wimwim:
Lol I mean technically I'm fine, but is anyone really fine tbh.

Things are okay, I could be doing a lot more with my life and free time tbh, but I have a habit of coasting day to day and not thinking ahead unless circumstances force me to. Our job restarted last month after lockdown and we're still getting used to working normally in a post Covid situation. I was considering changing my job but I've barely put any effort into boosting my CV and looking for other jobs so basically my days are me at home or at work doing what is necessary and waiting for the next day lol.

That being said, there's no reason for sadness either, it's just a very, what's the word, mundane time rn. Nothing exciting lol. Wbu? :)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Celebs are only human, but why it always has to be sth huge that disappoints us.. :lazypotato:
Especially when you're a big fan of that person and really admire/respect them for certain qualities. I mean they still have those qualities and a lot of good sides too, but then they're also capable of something like this. It's so complicated and that throws your feelings into even more confusion :umjicry:

I guess ultimately it's your actions and not intentions that determine what kind of person you are or how you're remembered so while I've loved Jimin for so long, I gotta accept that she's also been responsible for causing some pretty traumatic stuff to Mina, and I hope she deals with it appropriately instead of trying to deflect or deny.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread