The 1st and Last Senpai weekend AMA [CLOSED NOW] (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you had 24 hours to live, who would you be with in those hours?

I'd pay a visit to my family and see some friends I guess, but after that would be by myself. I don't want people caring for me to see me as my life ends lol. I'd buy some of my favorite things, eat something really good, drive up to some really cool spot secluded in nature, pour out my favorite drink, put on some music and wait for the end :pepeheart:
I wanna go peacefully, being around people who care for me and watching them be sad or crying would really dampen my spirits and I'd return as a tragic ghost, nobody wants that :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:nayeonisdone:
No, I usually just vomit it out cause acidic reflux :wimwim:
Well the way I suggested was easier tho :wimwim:
And you could really annoy some people you wanted to with it :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is one thing you expect in a friendship?

Mutual trust and respect I guess. Understanding too, but it's kinda an extension of those two. You need to respect your friend's space and their opinion, their way of dealing with things. Lend them support to do things their way instead of trying to force them to do it your way. And trust of course is the foundation of any good friendship or relationship.
Personally, I also don't like having expectations. Like I don't blame people who do, but then it complicates things and sometimes you both might think differently and your expectations aren't met and you might harbor some resentment, which is unnecessary imo.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Your favorite fruit?

I like pineapple (but not on pizza :irenecrazy:), grapes and mangoes.
And blueberry cheesecakes so not blueberries by themselves :wimwim: @Darth_berries :sakUwu:
What kind of logic is this, how can u like pineapple but not in it's best form and how can you not like blueberries on their purest :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What kind of logic is this, how can u like pineapple but not in it's best form and how can you not like blueberries on their purest :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
It is really impressive how much you have triggered me with one sentence here :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
I mean wow, there's so much wrong with this line I can't :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Anyway chingus, that concludes Night 1 of my AMA lol. I'm only halfway through so this will continue tomorrow, and hopefully I get enough new questions to stretch it till Sunday which is my goal :pepeheart:
Cya guys tomorrow, coz I have work on Saturday :nayeonisdone:
I'll answer a few at work and then more once I'm back home, keep em coming :sanapray:

Thanks to everyone who's sent in stuff already @eclipsoul @lexus @Yolks @Baechu @Lady_Camellia and anyone else :maheart:
I'll get to every question eventually lol. I'm only halfway through but sleep time so cya :nekolove:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It is really impressive how much you have triggered me with one sentence here :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
I mean wow, there's so much wrong with this line I can't :lisalaugh:
I guess our feelings are mutual :pandamad:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Darth_Ozy Oh wow, most of the questions that you answered are mine :o I really appreciate that you put in a lot of thought into each one; your opinions were so interesting to read. More of your answers to look forward to tomorrow :maheart:

and ayyy it’s nice to see a fellow INFP :pepeheart: I completely relate to you about what you said about introversion, and I also feel like come out as a big extrovert online, but I’m really the opposite irl. Alone time is the best :]

I also read The God of Small Things, and the ending omg :( I didn’t really vibe with it, but overall it was a great experience reading the book :sanapray:

also, pineapples on pizza are the best smh >:(
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
let me spam this anon with some random k-pop questions because i'm really bored right now. if you could only listen to one girl group song and one boy group song for the rest of your life, which songs would you choose?

Ayy that was a small spam but I'm grateful for anything :haylul: Plz be bored tomorrow too :sakUwu:

Well boy group song is easier, it could only be one.



I love how this song is just relentless from the first second, it's got this continuous sense of buildup throughout the entire runtime. Never lets you breathe the entire time, pure adrenaline rush. One verse ends, another begins. The melody, the voices, the images it conjures in my head of a post apocalyptic cyberpunk city like in the anime Akira :sj_weary:

Girl group is kinda tougher lol. My fav GG song of all time is Rough by GFriend, but due to it being so melancholic, Idk if I could spam it for the rest of my life. This answer will probably keep changing everytime I answer, but 1 song I never skip is:



I still rank a handful of GG titles over this but this is something I can listen to again and again.
the taste in this post omg :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy Oh wow, most of the questions that you answered are mine :o I really appreciate that you put in a lot of thought into each one; your opinions were so interesting to read. More of your answers to look forward to tomorrow :maheart:

and ayyy it’s nice to see a fellow INFP :pepeheart: I completely relate to you about what you said about introversion, and I also feel like come out as a big extrovert online, but I’m really the opposite irl. Alone time is the best :]

I also read The God of Small Things, and the ending omg :( I didn’t really vibe with it, but overall it was a great experience reading the book :sanapray:

also, pineapples on pizza are the best smh >:(
Oo I thought I still hadn't reached your anons yet lol, but ayy you're really good at asking stuff, I have to think everytime and it feels good lol :maheart: Yolks-nim truly the MVP :sj_weary:
I didn't know you were INFP too :nakypog: INFP gang gang :queen:
Yeah like introversion is our natural state, and alone time is honestly something I really treasure. If I don't have it I go crazy lol. Idk how we seem more extroverted online, I guess because you can express more of your inner thoughts and feelings here compared to irl? When it comes to Discord DMs I revert to my introverted self tho, although I'm more sociable in servers lol.

Nooo not you in the pineapple pizza gang too :pepecry1:
Idk lol, I like having meat and cheese on my pizza and having pineapple ruins the taste :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread