The 1st and Last Senpai weekend AMA [CLOSED NOW] (4 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
if u could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would that be

Yo momma's pussy :wimwim:

JK JK, I'd do pretty well with something basic like bacon or chicken sausages I think. Or pizza of course :susPepe:
Although when I'm home for multiple days, I always keep falling back on instant ramen or basically cup noodles so I guess that :wimwim:

If you're giving me a choice then I'd pick something like roasted pork belly or poached salmon tho. Or a T Bone steak.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
at this point i feel like i'm copying questions from others but i would give these users credits for that if they weren't anons lmao. so let's say someone wants to get into k-pop only for the music and not anything else (no matter how unrealistic that is), which one song would you recommend them especially if they know nothing about k-pop so far?

LMAO fine :haylul:
I'd just like to make it clear that this is not what my favorite song would be, musically but what I think would hook listeners the best.

Kpop tbh has no genre, it's several genres in one, you see multiple styles explored, sometimes in the same song. To introduce someone, it would be best to serve them a genre cocktail unlike any other so a song that whole heartedly represents the craziness that is Kpop- SNSD's I Got a Boy :wimwim:

BUT that song is garbage :lisalaugh:

We gonna play it mainstream and safe but still catchy.



If you want old school, this always works.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Alright not much left, I'll answer the rest tomorrow, which will be the last day of this AMA/anon :sanapray:
Night everyone, do send in more stuff so I can run through it tomorrow :nekolove:

Annyeong!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oh Anon prefix isn't necessary, I only used it coz I set up a Google Form where users can ask anonymously lol. But you can still edit your thread title and set it later :sanapray:

I'm not from Australia haha, I do know 2 good Aussies here tho @Tir and @Darth_17 both amazing people :pepeheart:
I personally don't know much about how it's like to live there or how the people are, I do know it's really expensive compared to other countries, and they really sell their tourism well. I have some acquaintances working/living there and they seem to like it but I've read some of your threads and judging by those experiences it sounds kinda rough.
However, that could just be problems with your locality/area and not the whole country. You don't like being there?
Ok that was a backfire lol on my part. Oh so funny!
Um I just can't stand the severe racism here and unclassiness and ignorance this country possesses.
Yes it just does happen everywhere, racism. But I just find it particularly bad where I am from.
My mum, twin and I myself have copped it several times.

Never again or I will probably again lol. Assume someone's home country lmao.
Those are the users I must have been thinking of.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
aw I relate actually, I think it's fine to be like that sometimes hehe.. I'm kinda meh rn but hopefully it works out somehow..

Yeah it be that way sometimes lol. You don't know if there's anything even wrong with you or your situation atm or if you need to do anything to fix it, but it's just weird being in a funk with no idea of what to do next.
I remember you were gone for quite some time last year, it's good to have you back at least @Yolks nim, coz we never really talked before but now mitochondria oppar has brought us somewhat closer :sj_weary:
LOL I wasn’t the one who sent this, but thank you anyways Senpai nim :pepeheart: It’s good to be back, and thanks to Tir-nim and mitochondria oppar, we definitely got a chance to talk more :sanapray:

It would be fun to get to know each other more and continue to stan NCTOMG pop as well :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No, because I'm like Green Arrow in this situation. You don't make a contingency plan for me because I'm too kind and stuff, then this happens -


I'm not thouughhhh :nekoshy:

You're right, how silly of me. Still, :chickill:

Hehe, true XD :sakUwu:
Pff look at me underestimating you and paying the price :jisoosmh:
BUT you could end up like this instead :wimwim:



I'm Black Canary here btw not Supes :rosesmug:
Although evil Injustice Supes is kinda my bias ngl :lisalaugh:

Ok that was a backfire lol on my part. Oh so funny!
Um I just can't stand the severe racism here and unclassiness and ignorance this country possesses.
Yes it just does happen everywhere, racism. But I just find it particularly bad where I am from.
My mum, twin and I myself have copped it several times.

Never again or I will probably again lol. Assume someone's home country lmao.
Those are the users I must have been thinking of.
Oof sorry to hear that, I hope you can move to a place where you don't have to constantly face such issues :sanapray:
I did read a bit about some racist attacks on Indians/Pakistanis some years back, but Australia itself has quite a few races right? Maybe it varies from area to area but still, having to face racism absolutely sucks.
I do like New Zealand from everything I've read about it tho, Idk how similar/different it is from Australia but that's somewhere I'd love to move eventually.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LOL I wasn’t the one who sent this, but thank you anyways Senpai nim :pepeheart: It’s good to be back, and thanks to Tir-nim and mitochondria oppar, we definitely got a chance to talk more :sanapray:

It would be fun to get to know each other more and continue to stan NCTOMG pop as well :pepeheart:
Oof my mind automatically defaults to @Yolks nim anytime I see any question like this lmao.
NCTOMG pop yass :sj_weary:
It's even better coz Yooa and Taeyong are friends and Yooa/Mimi cover NCT dances :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was supposed to finish this yesterday but got drunk instead, let's run through these remaining ones :sanapray:

Who on KS in your opinion has the best username and profile layout?

I do love @eclipsoul and @vogue aesthetics but for consistency I think @lexus almost always has the best profile layouts I see on this forum, dp, badges, sig all in sync :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
music genres you like?

Outside of Kpop I'd usually listen to old school classic rock. And that was about it lol, all kinds of rock- hard rock, rock n roll, even glam rock, some heavy metal not much, psychedelic and progressive rock etc.
Recently I've also come to really love synthpop, anything with synths or something that evokes that 80s feel usually ends up on my playlist.

Tracks like Nightcall by Kavinsky give off that vibe perfectly, it was an OST in the 2011 movie Drive.



Anything by Scandroid I'd put here too.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread