- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I hope I don't offend anybody but I too dislike Cardi a lot. Can't stand her lol.Oh! I thought no one would watch this year, because it was full of b-class celebs and Cardi is ruining the industry...
LMAO!!
Janelle Monae's performance was my favorite. Camila did great too, imo.dua lipa and St. Vincent deserve the credit because their performance was great~
I do respect your opinion and I can understand why many people don't like her. What I can't accept is the hypocrisy of the people and her vilification, as if she isn't doing the same as others have done before.I hope I don't offend anybody but I too dislike Cardi a lot. Can't stand her lol.
I don’t like cardi b either, but i’m not like one of those fans who’d attack her. some of her songs are good, it’s just her personality that rubs me the wrong wayI hope I don't offend anybody but I too dislike Cardi a lot. Can't stand her lol.
Yeah same.I don’t like cardi b either, but i’m not like one of those fans who’d attack her. some of her songs are good, it’s just her personality that rubs me the wrong way
I've been listening to St. Vincent for a long time now (on and off since 07). Glad to see her finally getting some shine.dua lipa and St. Vincent deserve the credit because their performance was great~
I hadn't really known about her (I vaguely knew her because of Cara) or listened to her music until that performance. I was impressed and i'm checking out her songs nowI've been listening to St. Vincent for a long time now (on and off since 07). Glad to see her finally getting some shine.
It was good! I don't think i've seen Camila's thoughJanelle Monae's performance was my favorite. Camila did great too, imo.
It was great sisIt was good! I don't think i've seen Camila's though
that was a production. I already was liking the performance but then Ricky Martin came out and my love increased like ten fold lolIt was great sis
Yeah it was GREAT. She did really well and she nailed the vocal runs as well.that was a production. I already was liking the performance but then Ricky Martin came out and my love increased like ten fold lol
she really did she was all over the stage and still sang really wellYeah it was GREAT. She did really well and she nailed the vocal runs as well.
I hadn't really known about her (I vaguely knew her because of Cara) or listened to her music until that performance. I was impressed and i'm checking out her songs now