News The 2019 Grammys Saw an Almost 2M Increase in Viewers from Last Year (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh! I thought no one would watch this year, because it was full of b-class celebs and Cardi is ruining the industry...
LMAO!!
I hope I don't offend anybody but I too dislike Cardi a lot. Can't stand her lol.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope I don't offend anybody but I too dislike Cardi a lot. Can't stand her lol.
I do respect your opinion and I can understand why many people don't like her. What I can't accept is the hypocrisy of the people and her vilification, as if she isn't doing the same as others have done before.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope I don't offend anybody but I too dislike Cardi a lot. Can't stand her lol.
I don’t like cardi b either, but i’m not like one of those fans who’d attack her. some of her songs are good, it’s just her personality that rubs me the wrong way
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t like cardi b either, but i’m not like one of those fans who’d attack her. some of her songs are good, it’s just her personality that rubs me the wrong way
Yeah same.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been listening to St. Vincent for a long time now (on and off since 07). Glad to see her finally getting some shine.
I hadn't really known about her (I vaguely knew her because of Cara) or listened to her music until that performance. I was impressed and i'm checking out her songs now
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
that was a production. I already was liking the performance but then Ricky Martin came out and my love increased like ten fold lol
Yeah it was GREAT. She did really well and she nailed the vocal runs as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread