- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Sadly, I was not lucky enough to be in the club of musicians who died before or on their 27th birthday... but anyway.
I know that there are a large portion of members of akp in their twenties, but... Who here is at least 27 YO... I believe the only other active members who I know are this or above are @RandAlThor @Mr_Boogie and another who I think changed his name... But c'mon lets reminisce about the time when the Twilight Saga didn't exist; subtlety was still a thing and the only real reality show was the real world
I know that there are a large portion of members of akp in their twenties, but... Who here is at least 27 YO... I believe the only other active members who I know are this or above are @RandAlThor @Mr_Boogie and another who I think changed his name... But c'mon lets reminisce about the time when the Twilight Saga didn't exist; subtlety was still a thing and the only real reality show was the real world