The 4 cuties await you! (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
whats the last message or text you received?

I got one from my mother, she told me to leave a review on a cardigan I ordered from Aliexpress. Her exact words were:
"I'll read it with pride!"
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
what compliment have you received the most?

You're such a smart girl! (Usually followed by some variation of, you could be so much more if you weren't so lazy)
why is that so relatable lmao

what compliment have you received the most?

im not sure.. my friends and i dont compliment each other often
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Woozi or Kai? (No you can't pick both :chickill:)

WATCH ME PICK BOTH! I am physically incapable of picking between them in situations like these! I ONLY HAVE 1 HEART AND 1 SOUL AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY FILLED WITH BOTH OF THEM!

My love for those 2 is so intertwined that I almost can't seperate the 2! I love them both and I love them both equally!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread