Fanart The adventure of Candice, Yuko and Sakino // FRENCH & GxG Story (6 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
15a54dbeac0d1bd1146990241353.jpg 15937524c4888b56186365377981.jpg 15940e1314e6ba9448587145043.jpg

My story is set in an other planet which is called Yuki (the habitants are called yukians) and the city's name is Coloread. We follow a 14-year-old student that is called Candice Jones. Candice is half Irish-British and from Sweetland, Kingdom of the candies. She arrived in Coloread nine years before our story is happening. The story begins at the moment she was going to a new school and when she found her class she saw Sakino, her first love and her past feelings came suddenly back. She thought that she was lovely in her uniform. Unfortunately she remembered that Sakino loves Yuko, one of their classmates. Yuko and Candice were good friends but this rivalry created jealousy and tension in their friendship. She is particularly narcissistic and for her Yuko is not a rival at her level. She describes Yuko as a flat-chest girl and said that she didn't look like an attractive girl at all. Candice is afraid to not be able to seduce Sakino, because it would ruin her reputation. She is seen as a tease and she likes flirting with any girl that appeal her physically. Despite her sincere feelings, she knows that maybe it won't be that easy to conquer Sakino's heart. However, when she suspected Sakino and her best friend, Rinko to be more than friends she decided to trust Yuko and together to conduct an investigation, in order to find out the truth.

// I decided to write in French, because I feel more comfortable in that language, but you can take a look at it if you want to //

les aventures de Candice, Yuko et Sakino - Tome 1
​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@bulletproof come translate for me, I hear you're better than Google :jenniesmug:

The premise looks real promising, I'll give it a read using Google translate lol @SakinoSweety :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I was supposed to understand everything, because my French was good in highschool, but I didn’t practice for 4 years so...
Better late than never :)) Same happened to me with German (but I was not that good x))
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Better late than never :)) Same happened to me with German (but I was not that good x))
I had a B2 certificate which is kinda manageable, but welp... I am lazy
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I know he is, I just enjoy mocking him in a friendly way :maheart:
I know him a little bit, so I know he doesn't understand French at all 😂 😂
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I had a B2 certificate which is kinda manageable, but welp... I am lazy
I didn't reach that level in German but I think my English is not that far from B2
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Your English is very good, no worries:maheart:
Thanks ! I would be glad to talk French with you someday
Did you liked my summary ?
I wrote it without a dictionary 😂 😂
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Thanks ! I would be glad to talk French with you someday
Did you liked my summary ?
I wrote it without a dictionary 😂 😂
That would be nice, even if I can’t speak it well now xD But I understand it. I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and I survived with a mix of English and French :jisoosmh:

Yes, it’s interesting :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread