Appreciation The Amount of Hate Somi Gets Makes Me Sad :( (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh yeah I have the SouMu badge. I mean those badges were well made so I don't see a reason not to get them :P
But yeah I don't get people who stan companies. I didn't even know it was a thing until like my 3rd year in Kpop.
True! They are very nice. The Cordiel one is super pretty
Same. I was at first an SM stan but as I got more into kpop I got more skeptical of them and have just been done with SM stans since 2014 😂
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
True! They are very nice. The Cordiel one is super pretty
Same. I was at first an SM stan but as I got more into kpop I got more skeptical of them and have just been done with SM stans since 2014 😂
The Big 3 stans are the ones I especially don't get. Like, ALL the evidence of them being bad is right in front of you...
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I swear company stans can be so stupid sometimes. I’m not a Somi stan, but I don’t think she “shaded” Twice or “abandoned” Itzy at all. Some stans just take too many things to heart.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The Big 3 stans are the ones I especially don't get. Like, ALL the evidence of them being bad is right in front of you...
YESSSSS
Some stuff I hear from people I get so confused over. Like certain exo-ls think Kris and Luhan won their lawsuits but they didn't they had to settle and pay SM until 2022....which is when their contract expires. Meaning EXO is under one of those crappy 10 year contracts

But SM is totally a good company and the escapees are evil
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she definitely doesn’t deserve it. Somi is still Somi
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Well i do not hate her.. I just have zero interest in Somi the soloist.

She is fairly getting flack for not preforming her song in her debut showcase though.
I feel like that's more her company's fault than hers tbh
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Because she is a BETRAYER.

The hate she gets is another reason why company stans are annoying. I don't know how anyone who's been into kpop for more than 3 years could trust or unconditionally love a company.

It's one thing to stan the companies groups but another to think the company does no wrong
Thank you for saying it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Her getting hate for leaving JYP is stupidiest thing ever, like of course people are free to say it wasn't best choice (like I think she would have done better as JYP artist especially around this time), but why hate her for it. Trainees change companies all the time it's nth new and doesn't say anything about Somi's character.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Although you are right... u r also wrong :joshmeh: The song is bop
You're such an easy Teddy hoe I swear :nayeonisdone:
I know he'll recycle the same drop for another artist and you'll like it again :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,024
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think she shd hv the right to change companies n not get hate for it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I don't hate her.....

I do hate the outfits they put on her.



This whole video is a whole MOOD.
WHAT IS THE STYLISTS ARE DOING?!!

There's another video


WHAT.ARE.THEY.DOING.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread