The Best Dessert Ever (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Chocolate cake. Nothing beats it for me. Especially if it's warm and fresh out of the oven with chocolate sauce poured on top, and to make it even more perfect with ice cream on top. Ugh, now I'm hungry. :llama_noooo:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Macarons (especially the coffee & vanilla one)
  • Tiramisu
  • Crepes
  • Panna Cotta
  • Mont Blanc
  • Castella
  • Mochi Ice Cream (Strawberry & Vanilla)
  • Dango
  • Sakuramochi
  • Molten Chocolate cake
  • Souffle
  • Profiterole
  • Brownie
  • Ice Cream (Cookie Dough, Cookie & Cream, Birthday Cake & Bubblegum)
  • Eclair
  • Vanilla and Chocolate mousse
  • Cannoli
I have such a sweet tooth just can't help myself.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Macarons (especially the coffee & vanilla one)
  • Tiramisu
  • Crepes
  • Panna Cotta
  • Mont Blanc
  • Castella
  • Mochi Ice Cream (Strawberry & Vanilla)
  • Dango
  • Sakuramochi
  • Molten Chocolate cake
  • Souffle
  • Profiterole
  • Brownie
  • Ice Cream (Cookie Dough, Cookie & Cream, Birthday Cake & Bubblegum)
  • Eclair
  • Vanilla and Chocolate mousse
  • Cannoli
I have such a sweet tooth just can't help myself.
I don't even think I have tasted half of that xd

But yep, macarons are delicious (just take forever to make yourself and expensive as heck to buy :yolk:), and i have just haven frozen eclairs but those were good. I'm still waiting to taste souffle though, proper one. And sakuramochi sounds amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread