- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
same. It really is an amazing era for themI love everything about Save Me, Save You <333
I'd seen a few lives of this but didn't know they actually did one in Hogwarts robes
I still can't identify ALL the members lol but bias is either Bona, Yeoreum or Yeonjung since Cheng Xiao is missing
And this choreo always makes me![]()
I'll keep you updated on my progress Buddy sensei
this era in general was amazing.
And you'll get there. The more you watch, the easier it gets.
yes please do keep me updated, BuddyI'll keep you updated on my progress Buddy sensei
Journey to becoming an Ujung begins![]()
Be ready for random spam anytime Buddyyes please do keep me updated, Buddy![]()
It‘s you so I will defently enjoy and love the spam, BuddyBe ready for random spam anytime Buddy![]()
Not as much as I'll enjoy spamming you BuddyIt‘s you so I will defently enjoy and love the spam, Buddy![]()
Not as much as I'll enjoy spamming you Buddy![]()
Love how subtle Queens BEG are being here![]()
exactlyNobody's subtle like our adult queens
![]()
![]()