The best way to eat potatoes. (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I had hash browns for breakfast this morning, then I had a Sunday roast that had both roasted and mashed potatoes :rosesmug:
I shall avenge the death of all these potatoes :pandacop:

Well I have a huge pan that fits just the right size for you.:joysip:
I'll squash you before you get to me :taemsip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like Porato more anyway :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Luckily, I'm not part Irish. I'm a potato grown in Asia. :pandatea:
lol. fyi... All Irish eat are potatoes and frankly I get your point. I'm sick of them... Unless they are cheesy potatoes or I am eating at mcdonalds or some other fast food chain... The only ones that probably don't eat potatoes ad nauseum are those who have been in the US for six generations...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
lol. fyi... All Irish eat are potatoes and frankly I get your point. I'm sick of them... Unless they are cheesy potatoes or I am eating at mcdonalds or some other fast food chain... The only ones that probably don't eat potatoes ad nauseum are those who have been in the US for six generations...
It's probably because Ireland is a really good place to grow potatoes so people used to eat it a lot in the past and now it's probably in a lot of your country's signature dishess.

And to all the people who don't eat potatoes, well done and I love you. <3 :lovelycooky:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
It's probably because Ireland is a really good place to grow potatoes so people used to eat it a lot in the past and now it's probably in a lot of your country's signature dishess.
Erm... I'm not exactly from Ireland. My family are immigrants and we still call ourselves Irish instead of American... Assimilation failed. lmao
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread