Teaser The Boyz 4th Mini Album [DREAMLIKE] - Image Teaser [Dreamlike Ver.] (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
sangyeon's pink hair makes him look so much softer :sj_weary:

juyeon's nose is prob in my top 3 best noses in kpop already
Now I'm curious, gimme your top 5 kpop noses!
Here's mine:
1. DK (duh!)
2. Juyeon
3. B1A4 Gongchan
4. Highlight Dongwoon
5. Jun or Hendery

:sanapray:
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Now I'm curious, gimme your top 5 kpop noses!
Here's mine:
1. DK (duh!)
2. Juyeon
3. B1A4 Gongchan
4. Highlight Dongwoon
5. Jun or Hendery

:sanapray:
oof lemme think
1.Dokyeom
2. Probs Juyeon now lol
3. Jun
4. Haechan(just because of his perfectly curved bridge oof)
I dunno who would be 5th or I just can't think of one :nayeonisdone:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread