Dance Practice THE BOYZ 미공개 안무 연습 영상 모음집 (by. Eric) (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


Omg Eric almost 50 min …:dying:
I’m saving this to my watch later tho I definitely wanna see it

@The B

google translate says the title is the boyz collection of unreleased choreography videos

NO WONDER I SEE HWALL WAIT TY ERIC OT12 IN MY HEART FOREVER:bulbasip::pandalove: I’ve been a fan since they were a few months old
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread