- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
yeah my biggest thing is Kevin sounded awkward reading the script lol, I feel like they put it through google translate or something and made him read it like that. I guess they wanted to play on "steal your heart" but it just doesn't translate well...which is funny since they have 3 native English speakers.In any other circumstance I would have cringed but I ended up finding this more on the cute and funny side than cringe... I guess I like them more than I thought.
Side note though, why didn't they call themselves robbers or thieves instead of stealers??? Stealers sounds SO weird!
They're stealing everyone's hearts instead of material goods!! I can't wait for the comeback of them!!
The audio is a little cringe but the styling....
the theme is actually pretty cute tbhThey're stealing everyone's hearts instead of material goods!! I can't wait for the comeback of them!!
Yeah. This is gonna be their best comeback igthe theme is actually pretty cute tbh