Teaser The Boyz 'No Air' (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
OMFG SO GOOD AND IT'S NOT EVEN OUT!
I am so stanning after this comes out, i have no doubt in my mind, i like every single title track they have had and they deserve it... monster rookies you have another stan :pandalove:
 
Q

Queen

OMFG SO GOOD AND IT'S NOT EVEN OUT!
I am so stanning after this comes out, i have no doubt in my mind, i like every single title track they have had and they deserve it... monster rookies you have another stan :pandalove:
yessssss join the fandom

And same I've liked every title they released and started stanning after Right Here because I fell too hard lol
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
yessssss join the fandom

And same I've liked every title they released and started stanning after Right Here because I fell too hard lol
Right Here is my fav, and i basically stanned since then cause i talk about them way too much :oof_tea:
 
Q

Queen

Who, what, when, where, how?
but seriously, I'm super nugu. This sounds great. Who are these guys? xD
The Boyz are a boy group who debuted in December 2017. There's 12 members and they've had several shows their first being 'Flower Snack' I believe that got them some popularity.

They are pretty talented and all their songs have been bops so far.
Boy was their debut song, there's my favorite from them Giddy Up, and their last comeback Right Here. They have more songs and special mvs but these are my favorites lol.

I just started stanning them a few months ago so i'm still learning about them myself :llama_smooch:
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was worried that they were going to stray from their unique sound that they've had in their songs but they still have it and it makes me happy. I'm glad that the picture teasers don't really seem to relate too much to the MV but are more of a concept for the albums lol :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread