Q
it does indeed~sounds like a bop
yessssss join the fandomOMFG SO GOOD AND IT'S NOT EVEN OUT!
I am so stanning after this comes out, i have no doubt in my mind, i like every single title track they have had and they deserve it... monster rookies you have another stan![]()
Right Here is my fav, and i basically stanned since then cause i talk about them way too much :oof_tea:yessssss join the fandom
And same I've liked every title they released and started stanning after Right Here because I fell too hard lol
I honestly kept watching Right Here and going "No, i don't like the song. I definitely do not need another group to stan. I am in no way going to stan."Right Here is my fav, and i basically stanned since then cause i talk about them way too much :oof_tea:
The Boyz are a boy group who debuted in December 2017. There's 12 members and they've had several shows their first being 'Flower Snack' I believe that got them some popularity.Who, what, when, where, how?
but seriously, I'm super nugu. This sounds great. Who are these guys? xD