Teaser The Boyz She's The Boss Japanese Mini Album Highlight Medley (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


@The B

Toxic Love is nice. The whispering parts sound so cool as well and the beat is nice. Groovy too.

Oooh Why why why. Interesting and funky.

She's the Boss I already don't like

Don't Cry I might get bored by tbh

Not feeling One Dance too much tbh, it sounds ok. Same with Always Together.
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
She's the boss: I'm not the biggest fan because of the trumpet like sound but the other parts are good

Toxic Love: I really like it. It should've been the title track imo, much better.

Why why why: Already a bop!

Don't cry: It sounds cute but I would need to listen fully to know...

One dance: Not sure what to think about it

Always together: Same as One dance, not sure what to think
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
She's the boss: I'm not the biggest fan because of the trumpet like sound but the other parts are good

Toxic Love: I really like it. It should've been the title track imo, much better.

Why why why: Already a bop!

Don't cry: It sounds cute but I would need to listen fully to know...

One dance: Not sure what to think about it

Always together: Same as One dance, not sure what to think
Oh we have similar opinions :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread