Teaser The Boyz She's the Boss Toxic Love Ver. Teaser Pic Jacob (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,874
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG the ZAYN! NOT THE ZAYNNNNNNNNNN!!! :scree: (the strand of hair in his face - Zayn had that style during 1D's Four era, I believe, and everybody and her sister was fangirling over it [I included])
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
OMG the ZAYN! NOT THE ZAYNNNNNNNNNN!!! :scree: (the strand of hair in his face - Zayn had that style during 1D's Four era, I believe, and everybody and her sister was fangirling over it [I included])
I remember this one girl in my elementary school was obsessed with them. I had no clue who they were at that time but what makes you beautiful was played often at school and I didn’t even know it was by them then:shockedcover:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread