COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Final Season Discussion (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Did anyone finish watching it already, I just binged through it yesterday and today.

Overall I liked it.
The "new monster every episode" run of this season reminded me of Supernatural a bit, which seemed fitting for a final season, couldn't have really imagined how it would go otherwise besides maybe an all out war between the 2 Sabrina's, which I'm really happy never happened.

Some parts felt rushed, especially towards the end, kind off felt unsatisfying, and Nick practically suicide to be together with Sabrina at the end just seems so wrong on so many levels, ig it's just another romanticizing of suicide which I really dislike.

I'd say that overall this is probably the weakest season of the four, but at least Salem got ALOT more spotlight, even as just a cat instead of his real form, still appreciate that tho.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
haven't seen it yet, but they weren't planning to get cancelled and said recently that they are making a comic series to finish any loose ends.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
haven't seen it yet, but they weren't planning to get cancelled and said recently that they are making a comic series to finish any loose ends.
Ahh I see, yeah the show is definitely over with the ending they did wonder how they gonna do the comic

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Did anyone finish watching it already, I just binged through it yesterday and today.

Overall I liked it.
The "new monster every episode" run of this season reminded me of Supernatural a bit, which seemed fitting for a final season, couldn't have really imagined how it would go otherwise besides maybe an all out war between the 2 Sabrina's, which I'm really happy never happened.

Some parts felt rushed, especially towards the end, kind off felt unsatisfying, and Nick practically suicide to be together with Sabrina at the end just seems so wrong on so many levels, ig it's just another romanticizing of suicide which I really dislike.

I'd say that overall this is probably the weakest season of the four, but at least Salem got ALOT more spotlight, even as just a cat instead of his real form, still appreciate that tho.
Watched the first episode yesterday of this season

God damn im jealous of her hair
Damn famous little white girl who got make up and hair stylists working for her:lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
@Reo

Here's what I found for info on the comic:

" Right after Netflix announced the cancellation, Riverdale and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa gave the fans some comforting news. Had the show been renewed for a fifth season, it would have finally seen Sabrina and Riverdale crossover with each other. This is something that fans have wanted to see ever since Sabrina was originally being developed for The CW. Now, it's actually going to happen, but as a comic book titled "Witch War." Whether or not it will feature The CW versions of the Riverdale characters has yet to be determined. So far, Archie Comics has yet to reveal when "Witch War" will release or how many issues it will consist of. "

There's more info in the link below, but I was barely able to skim the article without being spoiled. So, for anyone who wants my receipts for the future of the comic, just read the quote above and don't read the article until after you finished the last season.

And here's something else that the writer tweeted to drive this point home:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread