The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Final Season Discussion (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Did anyone finish watching it already, I just binged through it yesterday and today.

Overall I liked it.
The "new monster every episode" run of this season reminded me of Supernatural a bit, which seemed fitting for a final season, couldn't have really imagined how it would go otherwise besides maybe an all out war between the 2 Sabrina's, which I'm really happy never happened.

Some parts felt rushed, especially towards the end, kind off felt unsatisfying, and Nick practically suicide to be together with Sabrina at the end just seems so wrong on so many levels, ig it's just another romanticizing of suicide which I really dislike.

I'd say that overall this is probably the weakest season of the four, but at least Salem got ALOT more spotlight, even as just a cat instead of his real form, still appreciate that tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
haven't seen it yet, but they weren't planning to get cancelled and said recently that they are making a comic series to finish any loose ends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
haven't seen it yet, but they weren't planning to get cancelled and said recently that they are making a comic series to finish any loose ends.
Ahh I see, yeah the show is definitely over with the ending they did wonder how they gonna do the comic
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Did anyone finish watching it already, I just binged through it yesterday and today.

Overall I liked it.
The "new monster every episode" run of this season reminded me of Supernatural a bit, which seemed fitting for a final season, couldn't have really imagined how it would go otherwise besides maybe an all out war between the 2 Sabrina's, which I'm really happy never happened.

Some parts felt rushed, especially towards the end, kind off felt unsatisfying, and Nick practically suicide to be together with Sabrina at the end just seems so wrong on so many levels, ig it's just another romanticizing of suicide which I really dislike.

I'd say that overall this is probably the weakest season of the four, but at least Salem got ALOT more spotlight, even as just a cat instead of his real form, still appreciate that tho.
Watched the first episode yesterday of this season

God damn im jealous of her hair
Damn famous little white girl who got make up and hair stylists working for her:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@Reo

Here's what I found for info on the comic:

" Right after Netflix announced the cancellation, Riverdale and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa gave the fans some comforting news. Had the show been renewed for a fifth season, it would have finally seen Sabrina and Riverdale crossover with each other. This is something that fans have wanted to see ever since Sabrina was originally being developed for The CW. Now, it's actually going to happen, but as a comic book titled "Witch War." Whether or not it will feature The CW versions of the Riverdale characters has yet to be determined. So far, Archie Comics has yet to reveal when "Witch War" will release or how many issues it will consist of. "

There's more info in the link below, but I was barely able to skim the article without being spoiled. So, for anyone who wants my receipts for the future of the comic, just read the quote above and don't read the article until after you finished the last season.


And here's something else that the writer tweeted to drive this point home:

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread