- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
My body is readyAnticipate!
My body is ready![]()
Glad to see the fandom is still thrivingAnticipate we must, because the comeback great will be!
Thank you for thinking of me. I'm not well but i do miss being active here too. I just dont know how to come back (i know its weird). Whose coming back then ?Well you're half right. A queen is coming back but it's not Jessica. You were summoned because I saw a video saying "JOY" on my YT feed and I remembered you and I missed you. How you doin sis?![]()
i'M sIsTaR sHoOkYou're secretly shookt![]()
Awww I hope everything is okay with you :( Don't worry sis, take it slow. Come back at your own pace! We'll always be waiting for you :)Thank you for thinking of me. I'm not well but i do miss being active here too. I just dont know how to come back (i know its weird). Whose coming back then ?
All questions will be answered in due timeI was so confused lol
Maybe I still am
OminousAll questions will be answered in due time![]()