18+ The Dark Side Is Coming Back To KPS (8 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well you're half right. A queen is coming back but it's not Jessica. You were summoned because I saw a video saying "JOY" on my YT feed and I remembered you and I missed you. How you doin sis? :pepecry1:
Thank you for thinking of me. I'm not well but i do miss being active here too. I just dont know how to come back (i know its weird). Whose coming back then ?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you for thinking of me. I'm not well but i do miss being active here too. I just dont know how to come back (i know its weird). Whose coming back then ?
Awww I hope everything is okay with you :( Don't worry sis, take it slow. Come back at your own pace! We'll always be waiting for you :)
Oh and Darkyoda47 is making a comeback lol. As you can see, she's not really here :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread