- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I hate it so much.
I've had 3 days off in a row and today is my last one.
I like my job so that's not the problem.
The issue is, that I don't want to do anything.
I can't think of anything to do.
BUT my brain is anxious because I can't find anything to do.
I mean I could paint.
I could read.
I could write.
I could dance.
I could do so much but here I am...stuck.
AND ANXIOUS.

I HATE LAST DAYS OF A BREAK.
THEY FUCK ME UP.
I've had 3 days off in a row and today is my last one.
I like my job so that's not the problem.
The issue is, that I don't want to do anything.
I can't think of anything to do.
BUT my brain is anxious because I can't find anything to do.
I mean I could paint.
I could read.
I could write.
I could dance.
I could do so much but here I am...stuck.
AND ANXIOUS.
I HATE LAST DAYS OF A BREAK.
THEY FUCK ME UP.