- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Auto summarized
For when I view them in turn, whether it be our chief hostess herself, whose good heart,
whose too good heart, has become a byword with all who know her.
Or her sister, who seems to be gifted with perennial youth
and whose singing must have been a surprise and a revelation to us all tonight.
Or, last but not least, when I consider our youngest hostess,
talented, cheerful, hard-working and the best of nieces, I confess, Ladies and Gentlemen,
that I do not know to which of them I should award the prize.
Gabriel glanced down at his aunts and, seeing the large smile on Aunt Julia's face
and the tears which had risen to Aunt Kate's eyes, hastened to his close.
Browne begged of them to sit down and eat their suppers and so did Gabriel but
they said there was time enough, so that, at last, Freddy Malins stood up and,
capturing Aunt Kate, plumped her down on her chair amid general laughter.
For when I view them in turn, whether it be our chief hostess herself, whose good heart,
whose too good heart, has become a byword with all who know her.
Or her sister, who seems to be gifted with perennial youth
and whose singing must have been a surprise and a revelation to us all tonight.
Or, last but not least, when I consider our youngest hostess,
talented, cheerful, hard-working and the best of nieces, I confess, Ladies and Gentlemen,
that I do not know to which of them I should award the prize.
Gabriel glanced down at his aunts and, seeing the large smile on Aunt Julia's face
and the tears which had risen to Aunt Kate's eyes, hastened to his close.
Browne begged of them to sit down and eat their suppers and so did Gabriel but
they said there was time enough, so that, at last, Freddy Malins stood up and,
capturing Aunt Kate, plumped her down on her chair amid general laughter.