- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I have 3 ults and each one of them has their own unique ways of killing me
Woozi kills me with support and love. The way he loves Seventeen and Carats never fails to make me feel some kind of a way. His lyrics are always such a comfort to me. His very entire being in comfort to me. He is my emotional support kpop boy.
Kai kills me by being the exception for men & being total hubby material. His duality is unprecedented and It is honestly unfair. He hits me in the UwUs and the OwOs so to say. He never fails to put a smile on my face one way or another
Kun kills me by being a role model and adult. Whenever I'm struggling I look to him for motivation. He is the person in the friend group I aspire to be & smbdy I dearly wish I had in my life.
Woozi is my comfort
Kai is there to distract me and cheer me up
Kun is there to motivate me
I love them all so damn much
They are such perfection, all 3 of them
Woozi kills me with support and love. The way he loves Seventeen and Carats never fails to make me feel some kind of a way. His lyrics are always such a comfort to me. His very entire being in comfort to me. He is my emotional support kpop boy.
Kai kills me by being the exception for men & being total hubby material. His duality is unprecedented and It is honestly unfair. He hits me in the UwUs and the OwOs so to say. He never fails to put a smile on my face one way or another
Kun kills me by being a role model and adult. Whenever I'm struggling I look to him for motivation. He is the person in the friend group I aspire to be & smbdy I dearly wish I had in my life.
Woozi is my comfort
Kai is there to distract me and cheer me up
Kun is there to motivate me
I love them all so damn much
They are such perfection, all 3 of them