Appreciation The First KPS User To Reach 30K Likes - JungYoda (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Just so everyone knows I was her 30 thousandth like so yeah!

I guess you have this effect on many. But it's like I feel we have replied so much on akp. Its kinda like you were there all long there on most my threads.

But I feel a lot of.. hm... like nostalgia with you? It's not exactly the same with others cause I knew you from 2014 too. I am attached to some extent. I left akp but it was for my own good at the time.

I actually felt like you didnt like me anymore in 2018 haha, I kept up with you on there cause of 'her' and I cant help but feel really worried sometimes? Idk but I just had to bother you in pm cause I just had to. I was scared to tho.

I wouldnt have come to Kps if you werent here and I'm serious. And I dont need to please the crowd here it's kinda stressful everyone expecting me to make hit threads constantly on akp. I mean no site is perfect but it's nice here.

So thanks for bringing me here and being welcoming. I enjoy your presence I think you're funny.

Anyway. Good luck, I'll understand if you need to leave just let me know or I'll get worried.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Just so everyone knows I was her 30 thousandth like so yeah!

I guess you have this effect on many. But it's like I feel we have replied so much on akp. Its kinda like you were there all long there on most my threads.

But I feel a lot of.. hm... like nostalgia with you? It's not exactly the same with others cause I knew you from 2014 too. I am attached to some extent. I left akp but it was for my own good at the time.

I actually felt like you didnt like me anymore in 2018 haha, I kept up with you on there cause of 'her' and I cant help but feel really worried sometimes? Idk but I just had to bother you in pm cause I just had to. I was scared to tho.

I wouldnt have come to Kps if you werent here and I'm serious. And I dont need to please the crowd here it's kinda stressful everyone expecting me to make hit threads constantly on akp. I mean no site is perfect but it's nice here.

So thanks for bringing me here and being welcoming. I enjoy your presence I think you're funny.

Anyway. Good luck, I'll understand if you need to leave just let me know or I'll get worried.
OOF RIPIA THIS IS SO SWEET :umjicry::umjicry::umjicry::umjicry:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats. I knew u when u were DarkYoda. (Only a few mths for me.)
But only now realized after you mentioned me as fellow golden star where first half of ur username came from-Jessica JUNG. I'm a bad jess bias. :nekoshy:

You rule , queen.:nekolove:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Congrats. I knew u when u were DarkYoda. (Only a few mths for me.)
But only now realized after you mentioned me as fellow golden star where first half of ur username came from-Jessica JUNG. I'm a bad jess bias. :nekoshy:

You rule , queen.:nekolove:
LOL to be fair, I've been a bad Golden Star on KPS. On AKP, I only had Jessica dps. Here, I've barely had her on :umjicry::umjicry:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
LOL to be fair, I've been a bad Golden Star on KPS. On AKP, I only had Jessica dps. Here, I've barely had her on :umjicry::umjicry:
But jess has been quiet this year when I joined kps, she was much more active when I joined akp n was more active there. No fault. :nekoshy: (Not sure abt all these new emojis, gonna use them but maybe hit n miss.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread