- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
moodThis forum is kinda dead and I'm absolutely dead but my love for heejin is never dead
true we need more spamit's dead cuz kpop is dead atm and there's no useful things
ever since Korea had measurements for the virus, I haven't had any decent tea cuz the companies basically now plan a few things behind closed doors
YES it's such a bopTbh I like that song a lot![]()
kinda dead to me butIs it?
It's relatively active i think
I thought so too~Is it?
It's relatively active i think
I'm probably flopping then
Yes come and see what awesome threads have been posted todayI'm probably flopping thenI should get off discord
![]()
yesss I should start being more active hereYes come and see what awesome threads have been posted today![]()
Yeah I mean you're only 3rd top poster of the month you could definitely do wayy betteryesss I should start being more active here![]()
I used to be #1Yeah I mean you're only 3rd top poster of the month you could definitely do wayy better![]()
Aww I’m glad you had fun
What happened to active kuroI used to be #1then jen and lady grey took over again
omg why do we not have soob
![]()
ofc she did, you're always funAww I’m glad you had fun![]()
discord and akp happenedWhat happened to active kuro![]()
I’m a great influenceofc she did, you're always fun![]()
but a bad influence