Appreciation the four members that stood out in EPEX (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
dude!!!! i watched their stage to get four minutes of non-boredom, and I'm actually really intrigued!!!!!!!!!!




#4 on this list is Keum

1623210026038.png


not much to say about him. thought he was pretty cute, his face has much potential.

#3 is amin

c9rookies on Instagram: “[🌸] ⠀ 뭐가 꽃이게~요. 날씨가 참좋네요 그쵸?🥰 여러분과 함께하는 첫번째 계절이  엄청 기대돼요!🥳 ⠀ #EPEX #이펙스 #AMIN #아민” in 2021 | Instagram, Instagram update,  Boy groups


a charming prince kind of visual. a few off features but he still was v ery pleasing to watch perform

#2 is Mu

1623210204824.png


I really liked him! he was super dainty looking onstage, the quintessial kpop boy face!!! as he grows up im sure he will become a high tier face

#1 is BAEKSEUNG

1623210353519.png
Image


oh christ... this boy is amazing!!!! he had such nice hair in the performance, I'm so into that style. and his bone structure is just divine!!!!! his nose frames his cheeks so well, and his eyes are very sharp and piercing :lovelycooky: these pics I found don't do that man in video justice ! and he's only a month older than me, so I think we should get married asap
 
  • Like
Reactions: SOSOYOUNG
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
I was doing some research on New groups.

And they never skipped a beat.

It was lit. I found myself dancing to the beat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I was doing some research on New groups.

And they never skipped a beat.

It was lit. I found myself dancing to the beat.
I didn’t really look at the other guys once Baekseung appeared onscreen but they didn’t seem to have any severe visual holes! So I’m really excited to see more of them ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: SOSOYOUNG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread