- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
dude!!!! i watched their stage to get four minutes of non-boredom, and I'm actually really intrigued!!!!!!!!!!
#4 on this list is Keum
not much to say about him. thought he was pretty cute, his face has much potential.
#3 is amin
a charming prince kind of visual. a few off features but he still was v ery pleasing to watch perform
#2 is Mu
I really liked him! he was super dainty looking onstage, the quintessial kpop boy face!!! as he grows up im sure he will become a high tier face
#1 is BAEKSEUNG
oh christ... this boy is amazing!!!! he had such nice hair in the performance, I'm so into that style. and his bone structure is just divine!!!!! his nose frames his cheeks so well, and his eyes are very sharp and piercing
these pics I found don't do that man in video justice ! and he's only a month older than me, so I think we should get married asap
#4 on this list is Keum
not much to say about him. thought he was pretty cute, his face has much potential.
#3 is amin
a charming prince kind of visual. a few off features but he still was v ery pleasing to watch perform
#2 is Mu
I really liked him! he was super dainty looking onstage, the quintessial kpop boy face!!! as he grows up im sure he will become a high tier face
#1 is BAEKSEUNG
oh christ... this boy is amazing!!!! he had such nice hair in the performance, I'm so into that style. and his bone structure is just divine!!!!! his nose frames his cheeks so well, and his eyes are very sharp and piercing