Appreciation The "G" in GFriend stands for Giant (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh the other one might have been Wonyoung then, these two are the tallest in the group I think although I could be mistaken lol.



I didn't realize Eunbi was short too lmao, she doesn't look smol when she's by herself tbh unlike Nako where you can see she's smol even when she's alone :maheart:
Found it

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,505
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lmao Starship finding these giant rookies :yolk:
right and all the kids at SM are tiny if i remember right. Except Lami.
I have the strongest gut feeling that Source Music is faking her height to make her less intimidating to fanboys.

But she did post her height on Instagram once.........

if that is her bmi(17.1)she is like 50/51 kilos and well under weight according to the web. ( but that is not a surprise)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread