Appreciation The greatest tragedy of kpop (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


The fact in itself that these boys only got their debut and nothing else :pepecry1:They would have been fantastic if they just had some time to grow together :reallysadcat:
And tho they are all still active individually it's still sad that this talent was wasted :nekopout:​
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
why did i have to be reminded of their disbandment again :yolk:
exactly what I said
:umjicry:
GUSSE WHAT U KNOW THE CUTE RAPPER IN IT GOT RE DEBUTED YESSSS
IN THIS DUO

AND THIS GROUP

SO YAY

but the cute vocals T-T
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
exactly what I said
:umjicry:
GUSSE WHAT U KNOW THE CUTE RAPPER IN IT GOT RE DEBUTED YESSSS
IN THIS DUO

AND THIS GROUP

SO YAY

but the cute vocals T-T
We know very well. I'm still following all their groups and so are most One-its... :maheart: I can't say Bae173 impressed me much tho. H&D was better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My thread in Korea today was appreciation for Woodz vocals :maheart: And I like Seungwoo's song quite a bit, Wooseok too. I didn't even watch the survival show but I coudl tell that group could've been amazing
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


The fact in itself that these boys only got their debut and nothing else :pepecry1:They would have been fantastic if they just had some time to grow together :reallysadcat:
And tho they are all still active individually it's still sad that this talent was wasted :nekopout:​
The companies took the excuse to leverage the show and play like they were doing the right thing.
I barely pay attention to bg but it looks to actually be working out for the bulk of the guys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
My thread in Korea today was appreciation for Woodz vocals :maheart: And I like Seungwoo's song quite a bit, Wooseok too. I didn't even watch the survival show but I coudl tell that group could've been amazing
They were the first group I actually watched the survival show before their debut... and I got fcked :reallysadcat: Everyother group I first listened to and then watched the show... Sad. But yes, they had very talented vocalists, great and talented rappers, beautiful visuals and all of them were experienced dancers essentially...so much wasted potential
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The companies took the excuse to leverage the show and play like they were doing the right thing.
I barely pay attention to bg but it looks to actually be working out for the bulk of the guys.
Yea... it was smart in a sense but the entire situation was generally just a fuck up... and yea most of em are doing pretty ok but I think they would have been much better off together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread