The hard stan in me is awakening again! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
These last few days I have been in soft stan mode
But it seems like I have made it back to be a hard stan!
I have recovered from the overload of hard-stan feels due to Woozi's arms
so now I have come back and I am stronger than ever!

I am proud that this forum has had a few 18+ threads, even with me not making them!
I am proud of this community!
But fear not, I have returned to give you all a fix of dirty thoughts!

!Also visit my anon!
Click this picture to send your deepest, darkest 18+ thoughts to my anon!

21693​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad that your hard stan self is back! :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread