The idol who could stomp on you and you would say thank you [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like, are we talking about literally stomping? Because there are some idols I have dom fantasies about and others I have sub fantasies about...
Yes, I am talking about literal stomping!

If I had all the ones I fantasize about Kai and Woozi would be there aswell! But I imagine them as subs so they won't be doing any stomping!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
In no particular order but numbered so that I can quantify exactly how much of a thirsty whore I am...
  1. Kun (NCT)
  2. Jaehyun (NCT)
  3. Lucas (NCT)
  4. Mark (NCT)
  5. Yuta (NCT)
  6. D.O (EXO)
  7. Chanyeol (EXO)
  8. Suho (EXO)
  9. Jackson (GOT7)
  10. JB (GOT7)
  11. RM (BTS)
  12. Jin (BTS)
  13. Suga (BTS)
  14. S.Coups (Seventeen)
  15. Wonho (Monsta X)
  16. Joohoney (Monsta X)
  17. Seunghoon (Winner)
  18. Bobby (iKON)
  19. Junhoe (iKON)
  20. B.I. (iKON)
  21. T.O.P (Big Bang)
  22. Baekho (NU'EST)
  23. Seongwoo (Wanna One)
  24. Daniel (Wanna One)
  25. Woojin (Wanna One / ABSIX)
  26. BX (C9 BOYS)
  27. Seunghun (C9 BOYS)
  28. Hyunsuk (Treasure_13)
  29. Yoshinori (Treasure_13)
  30. Yoonbin (Treasure_13)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
In no particular order but numbered so that I can quantify exactly how much of a thirsty whore I am...
  1. Kun (NCT)
  2. Jaehyun (NCT)
  3. Lucas (NCT)
  4. Mark (NCT)
  5. Yuta (NCT)
  6. D.O (EXO)
  7. Chanyeol (EXO)
  8. Suho (EXO)
  9. Jackson (GOT7)
  10. JB (GOT7)
  11. RM (BTS)
  12. Jin (BTS)
  13. Suga (BTS)
  14. S.Coups (Seventeen)
  15. Wonho (Monsta X)
  16. Joohoney (Monsta X)
  17. Seunghoon (Winner)
  18. Bobby (iKON)
  19. Junhoe (iKON)
  20. B.I. (iKON)
  21. T.O.P (Big Bang)
  22. Baekho (NU'EST)
  23. Seongwoo (Wanna One)
  24. Daniel (Wanna One)
  25. Woojin (Wanna One / ABSIX)
  26. BX (C9 BOYS)
  27. Seunghun (C9 BOYS)
  28. Hyunsuk (Treasure_13)
  29. Yoshinori (Treasure_13)
  30. Yoonbin (Treasure_13)
You so thirsty! I like to think I am kinda (not really, but I am also delulu) loyal!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. EUN JIWON
2. Changmin
3.Jessi
4. Simon D
5. Bomi
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread