- Joined
- 17 April 2020
- Messages
- 113
- Reactions Received
- 736
- Location
- Antarctica
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Pengorinos
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
but do they have "Belgi are you even Belgian ?" on their profileThere other TY fans than Belgian ELF
but do they have "Belgi are you even Belgian ?" on their profileThere other TY fans than Belgian ELF
you answered too quick for thatbut do they have "Belgi are you even Belgian ?" on their profile![]()
thank u kweenWelcome icon![]()
![]()
![]()
armoredpenguin if u even know meyou answered too quick for that
what's your akp name
thank u cutiepieHi welcome![]()
OH MY GOD I HAVE SEEN YOUarmoredpenguin if u even know me![]()
OMG U KNOW ME?OH MY GOD I HAVE SEEN YOU![]()
Not really but I remember seeing your username around, were you a Blackpink stan?OMG U KNOW ME?
No ive never been a blink but i do shitpost a lot :DNot really but I remember seeing your username around, were you a Blackpink stan?
Thank u queen mayahWelcome!
No problem haha 😂Thank u queen mayah
no worries u cant get rid of me nowNo problem haha 😂
Would love to see you around sometime!
Oh no, haha 😂no worries u cant get rid of me now![]()
Ah, I see. Hopefully she made a good decision 🙏i like to think so since @Yolks forced me to sign up![]()
plz u know yolks.. does she ever make good decisionsAh, I see. Hopefully she made a good decision 🙏
She stans Jaehyun. That in itself is an amazing life choice in itself hahaplz u know yolks.. does she ever make good decisions![]()