- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I mean are there any threads that you just find annoying? And please don´t take it personally.
Myself, I don´t like "ask me anything" threads despite the fact that I actually do respond to them. It is when I see someone bored, I immediately see a new victim of my annoyance :D so who is the winner here :D. but I still feel like .... do we .... why we.... doesn´t KS have discord for this?? :D
I also don´t like "how are you" threads tbh because either you respond with "good/bad/not ok" or you get into a full rent which usually makes one feel very ... self-centred. like how do I answer that question? :D
and there are other threads, but I have talked about them though and most people already disagree with me so... well that´s a start of a discussion. let´s discuss :D
Myself, I don´t like "ask me anything" threads despite the fact that I actually do respond to them. It is when I see someone bored, I immediately see a new victim of my annoyance :D so who is the winner here :D. but I still feel like .... do we .... why we.... doesn´t KS have discord for this?? :D
I also don´t like "how are you" threads tbh because either you respond with "good/bad/not ok" or you get into a full rent which usually makes one feel very ... self-centred. like how do I answer that question? :D
and there are other threads, but I have talked about them though and most people already disagree with me so... well that´s a start of a discussion. let´s discuss :D